Strong performance logistics hotspot no. 1
Situated on German border and being a trimodally accessible logistics area Venlo has always took advantage of Dutch export, of which almost 80 percent is continental. The area houses many foreign companies, has many global and leading logistics suppliers and niche players and combines highly qualified staff with a hands on attitude. It also has multimodal terminals in Gennep, Venlo and Venray. Storage capacity counts about 1,5 million square meters, which is above average in the Netherlands.
In the Netherlands one quarter out of each euro added value comes out of transport and storage, and more than a quarter comes out of VAL and VAS. The logistics area of Venlo scores even better. Especially concerning time critical cargo, such as food, fresh and consumer electronics.
Connection to solutions
Due to the combination of some unique selling points, such as:
|Comparing company taxes in %|
- Tax and fiscal representation advantages of the Netherlands;
- Its geographical location, just a footstep from Germany;
- Excellent sustainable trimodal connections to mainport Rotterdam, Antwerp and Duisburg;
- Availability of large logistics sites;
- Leading knowledge on customs, global compliance and trade affairs;
link to video
link to video
- Large number of 3PL’s, EDC’s, RDC’s and logistics services;
- Strong collaborative networks with mainports, national customs and authorities.
Logistics area Viaport Venlo has unique advantages to link you to new markets and to connect you to efficient and integrated supply chain and supporting solutions.