KLG Europe is an internationally operating company with key locations in Western Europe, CEE and China. The company is focused on planning, organization, management, control and execution of operations in supply chain, from road, air and sea/ocean freight transport or warehousing to contract logistics.
Our goal is to improve logistics balance sheet of our customers and thus contribute to strengthening their position on the market. KLG Europe is thus continuously searching for options to optimize the logistics chain for its customers and implement cost-effective solutions.
24Plus ASTRE Pallex WCA/IGLN
Customs and tax representation for clients IT Solutions
· European distribution network (core business);
· Ocean & air;
- Warehousing 155,300 sqm;
- Warehousing Venlo 61,000 sqm;
- Transport & transfer;
· Supply chain management:
- Logistics support and integration;
Facts and Figures
· Branches in 5 countries: Netherlands (3 sites), United Kingdom (1 site), Romania (6 sites), Turkey (1 site) and China (1 site);
· 657 professionals;
· 250 vehicles;
· 155,300 square meter warehousing;
· Specialized in electronics & appliance logistics, which counts for 38% of the turnover;
· Specialized in transport & logistics for chemical sector: 22% of turnover.
Vision and Mission statement
In a global world our ultimate role as a logistics services provider is to minimize distance, time and effort between people and the things they need. KLG Europe is committed to fulfill this by becoming one of the best integrated logistics providers and by optimizing its processes, business concepts and structure for the benefit of its customers.