OTTO Work Force is the largest international employment agency in Europe. Through our 30 offices in the Netherlands, Germany, the UK and Central-Eastern Europe, we deploy our employees to the Netherlands, the UK, Poland, Slovakia and the Czech Republic. OTTO Work Force is particularly well known for its extensive recruiting and selection method, the good support of its employees, correct payment, transport to and from work, supervision on the work floor, good accommodation and social support.
Facts and Figures
· OTTO’s headquarters is located in Venray;
· One office in the Netherlands, one in England, 32 in Germany, seven in Poland, two in Slovakia and two in Czech Republic;
· 100 million euros revenue in 2009;
· Recent take-overs of Olympia Germany, Olympia Poland and EAR Holding (NL);
· Expected revenue for 2010 is 150 million euros;
· 7,000 employees;
· A flexible pool of professionals;
· Inhouse logistics training such as forklift etc.;
· Inhouse culture and language lessons (Dutch, German, Polish and English);
· Specific training for specific branches like nutrition, industry, retail etc.;
· Psychological tests (culture fit test) and social test for the Polish, Slovak and Czech staff.
Vision and Mission statement
OTTO Work Force wants to be the market leader as an international employment agency, which is why we are always looking for new concepts to optimally serve our clients and personnel’s need for flexibility. We at OTTO are entrepreneurs through and through and always go that extra mile.
Czech Republic Germany Netherlands Poland Slovakia United Kingdom